Monday, August 2, 2010

[Hindi_Jokes] Digest Number 2664

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1.
Sunset From: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷLove EverƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
2.
Nice resume!!! (some things just don't require  proficiency........t From: DIXIT KUMAR
3.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIPS DAY From: Sonya Khan

Messages

1.

Sunset

Posted by: "Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷLove EverƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ" shaiprajapati@yahoo.co.in   shaiprajapati

Sun Aug 1, 2010 6:03 pm (PDT)



Sunset
2.

Nice resume!!! (some things just don't require  proficiency........t

Posted by: "DIXIT KUMAR" kumar_dixit00009@yahoo.com   kumar_dixit00009

Sun Aug 1, 2010 9:01 pm (PDT)



€ ¦  
€ ¦ 
OUR NEW SECRETARY'S RESUME

Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real
quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam
to respond to me belly well.

I'm lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my
persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat
you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser. . . hopifuly Yore
best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,
Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken at my
last jobb.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 
*
€ ¦ 

Employer's reply......

Dear Peggy,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check€ ¦ .....

Welcome onboard!!

3.

HAPPY FRIENDSHIPS DAY

Posted by: "Sonya Khan" khansonya95@yahoo.co.uk   khansonya95

Sun Aug 1, 2010 9:06 pm (PDT)





HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL MY FRIENDS


Lamha-lamha aapke hothon par muskaan rahe,
Har gum se aap anjaan rahe.
Jiske sath mahek uthe aapki Zindagi,
Hamesha aapke pass vo hi insaan rahe

ok cancel

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Group Charity

California Pet

Rescue: Furry

Friends Rescue

Stay on top

of your group

activity with

Yahoo! Toolbar

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

discuss everything

related to cats.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Visit our Funny Pictures Website
http://www.funnypicturesjoke.com
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

No comments: