Monday, January 10, 2011

[Hindi_Jokes] Digest Number 2809

Messages In This Digest (6 Messages)

1.
Priyanka's Daughter Pictures From: ganesh
2.
cOOl Animation.... dont miss From: Solo Cool
3.
Sunrise to Sunset, I will be with you ! From: Pradeep Sharma
4.
You Are My Gift Of Love From: Pradeep Sharma
5.
Happy Birthday Hrithik! From: ! ! ! Shaiprajapati ! ! !
6.
FRIENDS I AM SO MUCH SAD AND CRYING NOW. From: ganesh

Messages

1.

Priyanka's Daughter Pictures

Posted by: "ganesh" ganeshkumble2010@gmail.com   ganeshkumble101

Sun Jan 9, 2011 10:26 am (PST)



Priyanka's Daughter Pictures
2.

cOOl Animation.... dont miss

Posted by: "Solo Cool" solo4ucool@yahoo.in   solo4ucool

Sun Jan 9, 2011 10:31 am (PST)





hi dear friend.....


so u dont try tis, from ur loving friend.....

3.

Sunrise to Sunset, I will be with you !

Posted by: "Pradeep Sharma" pradeepsharma1969@yahoo.com   pradeepsharma1969

Sun Jan 9, 2011 4:42 pm (PST)



Sunrise to Sunset, I will be with you !
4.

You Are My Gift Of Love

Posted by: "Pradeep Sharma" pradeepsharma1969@yahoo.com   pradeepsharma1969

Sun Jan 9, 2011 4:45 pm (PST)



You Are My Gift Of Love
5.

Happy Birthday Hrithik!

Posted by: "! ! ! Shaiprajapati ! ! !" shaiprajapati@yahoo.co.in   shaiprajapati

Sun Jan 9, 2011 5:17 pm (PST)



Happy Birthday Hrithik!
6.

FRIENDS I AM SO MUCH SAD AND CRYING NOW.

Posted by: "ganesh" ganeshkumble2011@gmail.com   ganeshkumble101

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:12 am (PST)



My dear Memers
I am really sad today.One of my girl who was working with me has left
her job.This was because of her familyproblem.
Use mai apani sagi bahan se cum nahi samajta tha.Aur mai jo be khata tha
uske sath share karta tha.
Mujhe lagta hai ki ab mai us se kabi be nahi milpaunga.
I am sad and i m really crying now.
Mai ishwar se prarthna karunga ki wo jahan berahe bhagwan use hamesha
khush rakhe.
Aap ka friend
Ganesh Kumble
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Visit our Funny Pictures Website
http://www.funnypicturesjoke.com

No comments: