Sunday, January 5, 2014

[Hindi Jokes] Digest Number 3352

1 New Message

Digest #3352
1
Re: What's apps funny videos [1 Attachment] by "ganesh kumble" ganeshkumble101

Message

Sat Jan 4, 2014 4:30 am (PST) . Posted by:

"ganesh kumble" ganeshkumble101

Thank you Nayan ji
I have 9 what's apps group.
Very fast group.
Girls and boys sharing nice and decent pictures videos SMS and songs.

I have noted your name.
I am opening one group each Sunday 11:30

Members are added on first cum first serve basis.
I will add you soon.
Thanking u

Ur living friend
Ganesh kumble
On 04-Jan-2014 2:46 PM, "VADHER NAYAN" <vadhernayan66@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I WAN TO JOIN UR GROUP
> MY NAME - VADHER NAYAN
> I'M FROM - MUMBAI
> WHATS APP MO.NO. - 8097474532
>
>
>
>
>
> THANKS
>
>
>
> On Thursday, January 2, 2014 9:15 PM, ganesh kumble <
> ganeshkumble2014@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What's apps funny videos
> Shared on our what's apps group.
> Hope you will like all videos.
> If you also want to join us
> email me your name,city,what&#39;s apps number.
> Your best friend
> Ganesh Kumble
>
>
>
>
GROUP FOOTER MESSAGE
To subscribe send email to hindi_jokes-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To unsbscribe send email to hindi_jokes-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

hindi_jokes@yahoogroups.com email here to post your sms,jokes and pictures.

www.facebook.com/ganeshkumble21 Join with us on face book


You are interested to moderate hindi jokes group?
Mail me at ganeshkumble2014@gmail.com

No comments: