Sunday, August 11, 2013

Pregnant Blonde

A bonde walked up to the information desk in her local hospital and said, "I, need, to see the upturn, please."

"I think, you mean the 'intern,' don't you?" asked the nurse on duty.

"Yes," said the girl. "I want to have a contamination."

"Don't you mean 'examination,'" the nurse questioned her again.

"Well I want to go to the 'fraternity ward,' anyway."

"I'm sure you mean the maternity ward."

To which the blonde replied "Upturn, intern, contamination, examination fraternity, maternity.... What's the difference? All I know is I, haven't demonstrated in two months, and I think I'm stagnant."

Click Here To Read Full Joke

Email By www.ritemails.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "newdesimails18" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to newdesimails18+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to newdesimails18@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/newdesimails18.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments: