Sunday, March 21, 2010

[Hindi_Jokes] Digest Number 2567

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

1.
you are the only one of whom i can think about..... From: ~~***ABB@SI***~~
2.
(no subject) From: Shadab Shaikh
3.
Seeds of Faith From: Pradeep Sharma
4.
Mar kar be khuli hai ankhe meri From: varinder thakur
5.
Time Stopper -  To My Dear Friends!!! From: Solo Cool

Messages

1.

you are the only one of whom i can think about.....

Posted by: "~~***ABB@SI***~~" azainab_97@yahoo.com   azainab_97

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:11 am (PDT)





 
 
Today I m feeling so low as you are not with me,
I miss u every moment wherever I may be.

My mind sets no where and just thinks about you,
I wanna talk a lot with you but our talks are due.

My lips are trembling and calling your name,
I cannot see you in front of me and I m going through this pain.

My tears are in trauma should they flow out or lay inside,
they want to roll down my cheeks but could not decide.

My one hand holds the other as it cannot hold yours,
It wanders for only your warm touch , I m sure.

My heart beats gets faster wishing you might be here,
giving me the feel of joy, love and care.

How much I love you is all i know,
i just feel it and I dont want to show.

I miss you with every beat of my heart, no doubt
you are the only one of whom i can think about.....
 

   

           email :- azainab_97@yahoo.com

2.

(no subject)

Posted by: "Shadab Shaikh" shadab8386@yahoo.co.in   shadab8386

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:13 am (PDT)



DIL KI CHOTO NE  KABHI CHAIN SE REHNE NA DIYA .
 
JAB CHALI SARD HAWA  MAINE TUJHA YAAD KIYA.
 
IS KA RONA  NAHI  KUN TUNE KIYA DIL BARBAAD.
 
ISKA GHUM HAI KI BAHOOT DER MA BAR BAAD KIYA
 
MD.JAFAR SHADAB

Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/
3.

Seeds of Faith

Posted by: "Pradeep Sharma" pradeepsharma1969@yahoo.com   pradeepsharma1969

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 am (PDT)



Seeds of faith are always within us;
 sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and
 encourage their growth.
4.

Mar kar be khuli hai ankhe meri

Posted by: "varinder thakur" vickythakur19m@yahoo.com   vickythakur19m

Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:35 am (PDT)



Mar kar be khuli hai ankhe meri
5.

Time Stopper -  To My Dear Friends!!!

Posted by: "Solo Cool" solo4ucool@yahoo.in   solo4ucool

Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:41 pm (PDT)



hi dear sweet friend.......
Time Stopper - To My Dear Friends

                                                                                                                            from u r loving friend...........

________________________________

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mental Health Zone

Bi-polar disorder

Find support

Group Charity

Loans that

change lives

Kiva.org

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Also visit our website on Latest Kurtis Collections

No comments: