Monday, September 1, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Digest Number 2007

Messages In This Digest (6 Messages)

1.
Agar tum kar sako to aaj fir ye kaam From: Vinay Malhotra
2.
DONT CRY SWEETHEART KIDS PICS From: Lafanga cool
3.
SG - Dastan e gham From: Sanjay Gupta
4a.
Know the diffrence b/w Heaven and Hell From: Min Khan
5.
When You're Near Me From: Vinay Malhotra
6.
Future Furniture From: ~ Guchi ~

Messages

1.

Agar tum kar sako to aaj fir ye kaam

Posted by: "Vinay Malhotra" vinay79malhotra@yahoo.com   vinay79malhotra

Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:53 pm (PDT)

Agar tum kar sako to aaj fir ye kaam kar lena
Sare Mahfil me Gairon ki mera tum  imtaha lena !!
 
Wafaa ke naam se aati hui har tapish ne dekho,
Jalaya kitna dil mera jara tum dekh to lena !!
 
Sulagta tha ye ab to khaak ban ke rah gaya dekho,
Yaqeen na ho sare Aam ye seena chaak tum lena !!
 
Na Waada hai na koi justjoo ab dil me baaki hai,
Mere haalaat meri Galiyon me aa kar poochh to lena !!
 
Wo unki  har aahat pe joron se dil dhadak jana,
Kisi ko to apne anjuman me fir saja lena !!
 
Na jaane maut ke us Paar bhi Aaraam aayega,
Fakat Armaan tha "DARDEE"ab ye bhi poora kar lena !!

2.

DONT CRY SWEETHEART KIDS PICS

Posted by: "Lafanga cool" lafanga@ymail.com   lafcool

Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:08 pm (PDT)

DONT CRY SWEETHEART KIDS PICS
3.

SG - Dastan e gham

Posted by: "Sanjay Gupta" sanjay17gupta@yahoo.co.in   sanjay17gupta

Mon Sep 1, 2008 2:48 am (PDT)

kabhi ansu chupa chupa k roye
kabhi Dastan e gham suna suna k roye
 
Raat katti hai intizar e yaad mai
Hum raat bhar taroon ko jaga jaga kar roye
 
Phir wo na aye raat ka wada kar kay
Hum tamam raat shama jala jala kar roye
 
Aaj raat un kay ane ki umeed thi hamain Wo na aye
hum ghar ko saja saja kar roye
 
Suna hai dua se hoti hai muraad puri
Hum sari raat haath utha utha kar roye
 
~~~SG~~~

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/
4a.

Know the diffrence b/w Heaven and Hell

Posted by: "Min Khan" min_420@yahoo.com   min_420

Mon Sep 1, 2008 2:50 am (PDT)

Know the diffrence b/w Heaven and Hell

~*~*~*Shreya
Saran~*~*~*
~*~*~*LOVE - Chalte Chalte~*~*~*
~*~*~*Man Eating Crocodile.~*~*~*
~*~*~*LOoking very HOT in Saree~*~*~*
~*~*~*Art of Dancing..........amazing~*~*~*
~*~*~*13 reasons to say "oh God "~*~*~*
~*~*~*President House Islamabad Pakistan~*~*~*
~*~*~*Cutest, cuddliest and Craziest Animals ~*~*~*
~*~*~*Baby Girl Born With Two Faces and Four Eyes~*~*~*
~*~*~*~^~^~^OUR FRIENDSHIP~^~^~^~*~*~*
~*~*~*BEST DESIGNED URDU POETRY~*~*~*

5.

When You're Near Me

Posted by: "Vinay Malhotra" vinay79malhotra@yahoo.com   vinay79malhotra

Mon Sep 1, 2008 2:52 am (PDT)

When You're Near Me

 
When I think of this life I live
I hear angels in the distance
There is so much beauty
In the world I miss

A laughing brook, a nightingale song
The woodpecker chipping at the tree
To me means everything
When I call out my name
It echoes back to tell
Of Jesus love for me
For He made my heart as well

I see the colors of the flowers
And breathe in the fragrance sweet
The leaves that crunch beneath my feet
Let me go back in time
To when I ran around a tree
Playing hide and seek 
 

I can almost touch the sky so blue
The clouds as they go by
I can remember walking on grass  
On tippy toes
Back then I thought I would live for always
As far as forever goes 
 

I have a love for life, Jesus has let me see
He has been kind and gentle,  
He is always here with me
When my life is near it's end
I will hear the angels sing
But most of all I know
Jesus love will take me in

6.

Future Furniture

Posted by: "~ Guchi ~" guchijain19@yahoo.co.in   guchijain19

Mon Sep 1, 2008 3:04 am (PDT)

Future Furniture
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

World of Star Wars

Meet fans, watch

videos & more.

Real Food Group

Share recipes

and favorite meals

w/ Real Food lovers.

All-Bran

10 Day Challenge

Join the club and

feel the benefits.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments: