Friday, September 26, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Digest Number 2031

Hindi Jokes funny sms shayries pictures

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

1.
Made up of very strange metrial..........( must see ) From: maryam khan
2.
Heart Can Skip Beats 4 a While From: Vinay Malhotra
3.
my angel friend From: Vinay Malhotra
4.
`-` aCctress archana gUpta `-` From: ~* ~ Shashi Shetty ~*~
5.
``` 2 + 2 and then + 6 :: recent pHotos ``` From: ~* ~ Shashi Shetty ~*~

Messages

1.

Made up of very strange metrial..........( must see )

Posted by: "maryam khan" mariyam4all@gmail.com   nido_900

Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:26 pm (PDT)

Made up of very strange metrial..........( must see )

kuchbhi

funny

anything

amazing

something different

green apple mous

new ice cream

what is this

coke camera

gitar from butterfly

cherry and strange material

green vegitables

funny flowers

egg on flower

wine n glass

pictures of banana

Kuch Bhi, Bored, Anything
2.

Heart Can Skip Beats 4 a While

Posted by: "Vinay Malhotra" vinay79malhotra@yahoo.com   vinay79malhotra

Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:43 pm (PDT)

Heart Can Skip Beats 4 a While
Memories can be kept in a file
A desert can replace the Nile
But...
Nothing can stop a smile when ur name appears on my mobile.

............. ......... ......... ......... ......... .........
 
 
My eyes reacted
My mind was attracted,
My heart was affected,
Thousands were rejected,
But u alone were selected !!

............. ......... ......... ......... ......... .........
 
 
Measured by miles you are far from me.
Measured by thoughts you are closer to me.

Measured by closed eyes you are with me.
Measured by Heart you are in me...forever..

3.

my angel friend

Posted by: "Vinay Malhotra" vinay79malhotra@yahoo.com   vinay79malhotra

Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:02 pm (PDT)



I never thought that I would find
A friend so great and a friend so kind.
I look up to you in every way,
And I learn something from you every day.

Without you I don't know where I'd be
But you're still here and an angel to me.
You deserve so much more than I can give
And without you I don't know how I'd live.

You've given me everything and more,
You're the finest example of what a friend's for.
And I want you to know that I truly do care
Even when I say things that aren't fair.

For you until the end I will fight,
Because when you're around everything is right;
You're an angel sent from God up above
And I'm thankful for your understanding love.

Thanks for being the friend you are
You're my favorite angel by far.
And if it ever seems like I'm not there
Remember I love you and I'll always care.

Have A Wonderful Day

4.

`-` aCctress archana gUpta `-`

Posted by: "~* ~ Shashi Shetty ~*~" zzshashizz@yahoo.com   zzshashizz

Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:02 pm (PDT)



 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 

 


5.

``` 2 + 2 and then + 6 :: recent pHotos ```

Posted by: "~* ~ Shashi Shetty ~*~" zzshashizz@yahoo.com   zzshashizz

Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:53 pm (PDT)

True story from the show "Jon & Kate Plus Eight"..
They are cute aren't they? The 6 babies are 3 years old now.
Smarter and cheeky! Haahahah…. See how big they are already… J

family of twins

twins pictures

twins playing in garden

cute twins pictures usa

This is a rare event..having 6 babies after a set of twin daughters... the babies are soooooo cute...

lady has 6 twins

so many twins

twins with mummy and papa

red twins

cute twins in walker

we are orange twins

littele kids pics
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

Real Food Group

Share recipes,

restaurant ratings

and favorite meals.

Best of Y! Groups

Check out the best

of what Yahoo!

Groups has to offer.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

No comments: