Tuesday, January 22, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Digest Number 1721

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

Messages

1.

Wishes!(Prishi)

Posted by: "Prishi" prishi_pari@yahoo.com   prishi_pari

Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:25 pm (PST)


Wishes!




I wish you felt what I felt
and I wish you wished what I just did
I wish.. that you`d walk up to me
and grab my hand and say
that you`d hold me forever
I wish .. that you`d dream about me
the way that I dream for you
I wish.. that someday you would also
feel what I feel for you..
and that.. you`d know it before even I
I wish.. that we could sit by the beach..
our feet placed in the cold sand
you`d pinch me and run..
you`d fall in that clumsy way you always do..
and say... catch me.. I am yours..
I wish the sun would rise blessing you first
and I wish that the day would end..
with you sleeping in my arms..
I wish you`d wake me by whispering in my ear
`I love you sleepy head`...
I wish you`d wipe these tears in my eyes
and hold me warmly..
all I wish .. is for you to know all this
but.. for some reason that wish just stays within
I wish you loved me too...
.. the way you wish I loved you




DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click
away.
<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_6/*https://edit.india.yahoo.\
com/config/eval_register
>
2.

The Art of Extreme Sleeping!(Prishi)

Posted by: "Prishi" prishi_pari@yahoo.com   prishi_pari

Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:25 pm (PST)

The Art of Extreme Sleeping!
Sweet dreams are only part of the story

Like any extreme activity, it requires the nerves of steel, good
choice of timing, location and the absence of suspicious cops.
All this however is easier to achieve, because you are, well...
asleep, so you can trust the unseen powers to take care of the
rest. Long & restful sleep is by no means guaranteed, but perhaps
somebody will take your picture and you'll wake up famous.









Location, Location, Location

The best site to explore (or to learn this useful skill) is
Sleeping Chinese. It's a constantly growing collection of
impossible sleeping positions:











(images credit: Sleeping Chinese)

Ignore the crowds

According to this site, Japan's Public Sleeping is a constantly
evolving art:


(image credit: Jeff Tsai)







Schools are made for sleeping

Studying obviously leads to extreme mental and physical fatigue:







Learn from kids

Of course, children are "professional" sleepers:



Cats have no competition, though.






DELETE button is history. Unlimited mail storage is just a click
away.
<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_6/*https://edit.india.yahoo.\
com/config/eval_register
>
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Special K Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Learn how others

are losing pounds.

Dog Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about dogs.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Hindi Jokes Group

Dont Miss Ganesh Kumble's online hindi forum
http://hindijokes.informe.com

To Get
Hindi Jokes funny sms shayries pictures Funny Movies.

No comments: