Tuesday, May 18, 2010

[Hindi_Jokes] Digest Number 2617

Messages In This Digest (5 Messages)

1.
Dosti Teri Ham Ko Piari Hai.. From: Pradeep Sharma
2.
WO AIASA HOO From: Pradeep Sharma
3.
When i look in to your eyes From: Pradeep Sharma
4.
Your Love is always with me From: Pradeep Sharma
5.
THOUGHT OF THE DAY From: Pradeep Sharma

Messages

1.

Dosti Teri Ham Ko Piari Hai..

Posted by: "Pradeep Sharma" pradeepsharma1969@yahoo.com   pradeepsharma1969

Mon May 17, 2010 9:23 am (PDT)



Doosti teri ham ko piari he
Sari dunia se ye nirali he
Tu agar mangle ye jan mujh se
Hanske de den ge ye tumhari he
Tu mera dost kitna pyara he
Tere bin ab nhi gujara he
Pas ho dur chahe hota he
Tera har pal mujhe shara he
Zindagi jabbhi gam me dubi he
Isko tune dia shara he
Teri baton se aesa lag ta he
Tera khushio se kuch kinara he
Gam me duba he tera har pal qnu
Jab tujhe mila mera shara he
Tujh se ham ne kia ye wada he
Aakhri sans tak nibhayenge
Bas khuda se duwa ye mangi he
Teri khusho ko sirf manga he
Tujh ko mil jai teri shusha sab
Rab se har pal yhi manga he…
Aap ko kisi bhi tar han ki shayri chahiye btana
me usi tar han ki likh ne ki koshish karun gi

2.

WO AIASA HOO

Posted by: "Pradeep Sharma" pradeepsharma1969@yahoo.com   pradeepsharma1969

Mon May 17, 2010 9:27 am (PDT)



na wo farishta ho na farishtey jaisa ho mujhe talash hai uski jo mere jaisa ho  
mere khuloos ko pehchanta ho bas kafi hai wo koi bhi ho kahin bhi ho kaisa bhi ho  
agar kabhi rooth jaon main us se to muskura ke manaye wo aisa ho  
jo baat kare to wo nibha bhi sake iraadon mai apne wo chattano jaisa ho  
dukhon mai hasne ka hunar jaanta ho ek aisa humsafar jo samandar ki tarah gehra ho   uske pyar ki thandak ho mere liye aisi ke wo to bilkul aasmaan ke chand jaisa ho  
wo sirf mera ho jo nighaahon mai haya rakhta ho umar bhar sath chalne ko azam-e-wafa rakhta ho   jo khwaab dene ko qadir ho meri aankhon ko meri mohabbat ko pehchan sake wo aisa ho....  

3.

When i look in to your eyes

Posted by: "Pradeep Sharma" pradeepsharma1969@yahoo.com   pradeepsharma1969

Mon May 17, 2010 9:36 am (PDT)




When i look in to your eyes i see myself in you
When i look in to your eyes i see feel myself in you

Through the morning sunshine that sparkel so bright
Your always there to feel my heart just beside my side

What else i could wish for i see my world in your eyes
I want to kiss them and drink every drip that sparkel so bright

When I'm alone and think about your eyes I cry.
I keep thinking that one day i want to settle myself in your eyes

I know am not alone cause everytime i close my eyes
I see your smiling and caring in my eyes

4.

Your Love is always with me

Posted by: "Pradeep Sharma" pradeepsharma1969@yahoo.com   pradeepsharma1969

Mon May 17, 2010 9:39 am (PDT)



Your Love is always with me even when I sleep at Night
My dreams are filled with memories
Your touch burns deep inside me
Thoughts of feeling me with passion that no one else can see
Your Lips bring sweet desire & Magic in da Night
I feel u're kiss which leave me breathless with desire
I feel u're breath upon me and deep inside a fire
My hands against your Body
Searching every part of you
Touching deep inside your soul & finding mystery
Flames of fire reach out to me
Touching every part of u deep inside da ocean a mystery of delight
Twisting, Turning, Grains of sand caught in Waves of LOVE

5.

THOUGHT OF THE DAY

Posted by: "Pradeep Sharma" pradeepsharma1969@yahoo.com   pradeepsharma1969

Mon May 17, 2010 9:40 am (PDT)



Never think hard about the PAST,
It brings Tears.

Don't think more about the FUTURE,
It brings Fears,

Live this moment with SMILE
It brings Cheers...

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Stay on top

of your group

activity with

Yahoo! Toolbar

Y! Groups blog

The place to go

to stay informed

on Groups news!

Group Charity

Be the Change

A citizen movement

to change the world

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Also visit our website on Latest Kurtis Collections
http://www.premgarment.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

No comments: