Check Your Logics ......Interesting
See if you have answers to the following :
1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms.
The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5
minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
3. A magician was boasting one day at how long he could hold his breath under water. His record was 6 minutes. A kid that was listening said, "that's nothing, I can stay under water for 10 minutes using no types of equipment or air pockets!" The magician told t he kid if he could do that, he'd give him $10,000. The kid did it and won the money. Can you figure out how?
4. There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?
5. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
6. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
7. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!
Click Here For Answers
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "newdesimails18" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/newdesimails18?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.