Saturday, April 5, 2008

[Hindi_Jokes] Digest Number 1831

Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)

1.
Aisa apna husband ho From: Vinay Malhotra
2.
Heart Touching.. forward to all if u like it From: Neha Parikh
3.
"Ussay Kehna....." From: sania seher
4a.
funny sms From: bhupender kaur

Messages

1.

Aisa apna husband ho

Posted by: "Vinay Malhotra" vinay79malhotra@yahoo.com   vinay79malhotra

Fri Apr 4, 2008 8:14 pm (PDT)

Aisa apna husband ho
6' - 6'2" jiski height ho
Jeans dheeli magar body tight ho
apni baaton se karta excite ho
Wo dashing smart aur polite ho
Husband apna aisa bright ho.

Uski apni ek website ho
Network uska world-wide ho
Swiss bank mein account 26 - 27 ho
Jab shopping kar ke aoon, bole begum tum kitni nice ho
Husband apna aisa bright ho

Uff tak na kare, itna quiet ho
Jalaa khana khakar bhi, usey mujhpe pride ho
Mere har nakhre uthaye, itna mizaaj uska light ho
Apne friends ke saamne kahe, tum perfect bride ho
Husband apna aisa bright ho.

Dinner banaye wo, jab bhi romantic night ho
Hamesha wo haar maan jaye, jab bhi koi fight ho
Saas sasur ke samne kahe, jaan tum hamesha right ho
Mujhe rani bana kar rakhe, to phir zindagi delight ho
Husband apna aisa bright ho.

Bindaas apni mann ki karoon, kuch is tarah ki life ho
Har doosre week ghoomne phirne ki flight ho
Aisa ho jaye to main udoon aasmaan mei, jaise ke koi kite ho
Husband apna aisa bright ho!

Kaash yeh concept .001 percent bhi right ho,
Agar Aisa apna Husband ho,
to kya haseen life ho.

---------------------------------
No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for Yahoo! users and friends.
2.

Heart Touching.. forward to all if u like it

Posted by: "Neha Parikh" me.neha1221@gmail.com   me.neha1221

Fri Apr 4, 2008 8:15 pm (PDT)

**Hi dear,

This is a longish poem, which just came to me as a forward,
but i found it worth reading, I hope u too will appreciate the poet ...

I need not say much, as if u take pains to read till the end u yourself will
know how beautiful this poem is...

Warm Regards..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------->

*Heart Touching...*
*
*
*I was a just-born and she was Twenty-Five,
Though we were we, we were one.
I would cry out in Latin and she would respond in Greek,
I would learn nothing but she never got tired to teach.

I was surrounded by monsters eager to pull my cheek,
but they would vanish the moment I was wet and weep.
She would come running and hold me in her arms,
as if I had won the contest of the charms.

Now I was able to walk and chew,
and hey, I was two.
I and she could now understand each other,
I was her everything and she needed no other.

I would try to walk and fall down,
But knowing she was with me, *
*the fear of getting hurt was now gone.
We still could not converse that effectively,
But she would understand my needs so easily.

I could now roam about free,
because now I have turned three.
I was ready to join a new world,
my academic life was now gonna mould.

She would dress me as best as a prince,
but when I would come back, *
*she would need at least an hour to rinse.
I was now able to talk,
I was a ferry and she was my dock.

I still remember the child, whose shirt I had tore,
Hey buddy, I have turned four.
I now came home a little late,
Nevertheless finding her waiting at the gate.
She would hug me and carry me in her arms,
it felt like flying through the farms.
We now did the homework together,
I would spoil the home and she used to work.

Years passed and now I was fifteen, *
*and with each year I would forget to lean.
I wouldn't care for what she said, *
*because now I had become mean.
She would ask me to study for a good future,
but I was busy in a different culture.
Now I had many shes in my life,
I dreamed of having one of them as my wife.

I changed a lot which she did not teach,
She would try to hug me but I was out of reach.
She still waited for me at the gate,
but I would look at her with utmost hate.
She would be awake till late in the night,
because I wasn't home, I was in a fight.
She had so much to scold, but she never did say,
hoping to find me better the next day.
Time went on and now I am grown,
lost in the world of my own.

I and she, between us have a river,
I have left her for my career.
When I was young, for me, she sacrificed her ambitions,
but I don't care, I now have my own mission.
I am not with her now, I am in a different city,
she is so old now but I don't even pity.

She needs me now but I am nowhere to find,
in the race for appraisal, I have become blind.
In a few years from now, I will be two,
there will be in my life someone new.
Then I'll forget even to bother,
I am her son and she is my Mother.*

*Go someone is still waiting for you
*

--
Darde Sitam Sah Gaye,
Bejubaan Ki Tarah|
Aankh Bhar Aayee Meri,
Toofan Ki Tarah|
Dile Dard Hame Karne Laga,
Kuch Choor Is Kadar|
Arma Mere Bikhar Gaye,
Toote Makan Ki Tarah|

નેહા પરીખ
नेहा परीख
3.

"Ussay Kehna....."

Posted by: "sania seher" saniaseher@yahoo.com   saniaseher

Fri Apr 4, 2008 8:19 pm (PDT)

"Ussay Kehna....."
Mukammal Kuch nhi hota!
MILAN b na-mukammal ha!
JUDAAYI b adhoori ha!
Yahaan ek MOUT poori ha!

"Ussay Kehna....."
Udasi jab RAGON me
KHOON ki maanind utarti ha!
Boht Nuqsaan Kerti ha!

"Usaay Kehna....."
Bisaat-e-Ishq pe jab MAAT hoti ha!
Dukhon k shehr me jab RAAT hoti ha!
Mukammal bus..........
http://realfunmaza.com

__________________________________________________________
OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends:Get A Month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t
http://tc.deals.yahoo.com/tc/blockbuster/text2.com
4a.

funny sms

Posted by: "bhupender kaur" bhupender_kaur2003@yahoo.com   bhupender_kaur2003

Fri Apr 4, 2008 8:30 pm (PDT)

1.Premika--Ae bewafa tune sabkuch saaf kar diya mera dil jala kar rakh kar diya.
Premi--Teri kurbaani bekar nahi jayegi,bhej de rakh bartan majne k kaam aayegi.
2.1 mulla ki shaadi nahi ho rahi thi, Wo mannat mangne gaya.Waha uski maa khai me dir gayi....Mulla bola__Ya khuda teri khudi, Apni to mili nahi_ Abaa ki bhi gawai.
3.Bijli + Barsaat = Savan aaya,
Barsaat + Baaja = Dulha aaya,
Phool + Nazaare = Vasant Aaya,
Aap + Aap ki hansi = Bhaago-Bhaago Bhoot Aaya.
4.Husband Wife ghumne gaye, raste me ek dgadha ghaas khata mila, Wife boli- O G Tumhara rishtadaar ghaas kha raha hain, Namaste karo.
Husband- Namaste sasur ji.
5.Santa Banta se puchta hain,"Sabse bada challenge kya hai?" Banta kehta hain answer sheet ko khaali chod do aur last me likh do, paas karke dikha.
6.D Best example f laziness
Boy- Papa 1 glass pani de do ,
Papa- Khud le lo, Boy- plz de do.
Papa- ab mango ge to thapad doonga.
Boy- Jab thapad dene aaoge to paani lete aana!


---------------------------------
Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one month at no cost.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Star Wars on Y!

Discover new content

Connect with other

fans & upload video.

Yahoo! Groups

Special K Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

Featured Y! Groups

and category pages.

There is something

for everyone.

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
+ TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN AND POST AT                           +
+ HTTP://HINDIJOKES.INFORME.COM                                   +
+ HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES                       +         + REGARDS    : GANESH KUMBLE                                      +
+ MAIL ME AT : GANESHKUMBLE@GMAIL.COM                             +
+                                                                 +
+ MODERATORS  OF HTTP://GROUPS.YAHOO.COM/GROUP/HINDI_JOKES        +    
+ ==========  == ==========================================       +                                                                +                                                                 +
+ GANESHKUMBLE    GANESHKUMBLE11@GMAIL.COM         OWNER          +
+ YOGITA SANAS    YOGITASANAS11@GMAIL.COM           MODERATOR     +
+ PRISHI PARI     PRISHIPARI@YAHOO.COM              MODERATOR     +
+ ONLY PRANAY     ONLYPRANAY2003@YAHOO.COM          MODERATOR     +
+ RAJ KRISHNA     RAJKRISHNA_RAJKRISHNA@YAHOO.CO.IN MODERATOR     +
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

No comments: